Diameter: 0.364 in / 9.25mm
Length: 16-1/2 in / 41.91 cm
Handle Material: Rattan
Head Material: Cord
Promark JW9R mallets feature a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic cord. The JW9R provides maximum articulation on the vibraphone. Rattan handles offer the necessary flexibility while remaining durable enough for demanding performance.
- The JW9R is the hardest vibe mallet in the series; a player using these mallets can punch out notes in front of the ensemble while preserving quality and integrity with the instrument
- Length: 16 1/2" Head Size: 1.48 x 1.80"
- The JW9R features a rubber-like synthetic core wrapped tightly with cord on a 145” rattan shaft
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.