D'addario EZ940 - Light 12 Telli Akustik gitar teli 010
D'Addario EZ940 Round Wound - 85/15 bronze strings set for 12-string acoustic guitar, balanced tone. Gauges: 010/010 - thomann 014/014 - 008/w022 - 012/w030 - 018-/w040 - w026/w050.
Metallurgic magic from D'addario!
D'Addario EZ940 Great American acoustic guitar strings produce a bright tone with superior sustain. They combine the brilliance of 80/20 Bronze with the tonal characteristics of Phosphor.
D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. Regardless of your playing style, D'Addario has a set of strings that's right for your 12-string guitar.
- One complete set of 12-string acoustic guitar strings
- Light gauge (.010.-050)
- Wound strings are round wound, made from 85/15 bronze. Unwound strings are plain steel
- Strings packaged in Corrosion Intercept bags for guaranteed freshness
- Made in USA by D'Addario, New York.
85/15 Bronze combines the brilliance of 80/20 bronze with the longer life characteristics of Phosphor Bronze. The 85/15 Bronze wrap wire is precision wound onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string guitars
- Bright, long lasting acoustic tone, ideal for all musical styles
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)