Australian Blackwood Back&Sides
Grown in the Victorian Otway ranges, Australian Blackwood resembles Hawaiian Koa in terms of both look and sound characteristics. It is often described as a perfect combination of other tone woods such as Mahogany, Rosewood and Maple.
Graphtech Nubone XB Saddle&Nut
As the name-XB stands for Extending Bass, Nubone XB is Specially formulated to increase volume and enhance low end harmonics. With Nubone XB equipped in Earth 20th, the guitar will project richer bass tone.
Cleartone coated guitar strings are scientifically proven to be up to 36% louder than uncoated guitar strings and designed to last 3 to 5 times longer. If you don't like changing your guitar strings, then use Cleartone coated guitar strings.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY: Solid Sitka Spruce Top, Australian Blackwood Back&Sides
- NECK: Mahogany Neck
- BINDING: Tortoise Body Binding
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood Fingerboard
- SCALE: 25.3" (643mm)
- TUNERS: Die cast Nickel with Black Knobs
- STRINGS: Cleartone Strings
- ADDITIONAL: Graphtech Nubone XB Nut&Saddle
- Earth 20th - NAT