D'Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
D'Addario offers a full range of bass guitar singles for all your replacement or customization needs.
- .032 gauge Chrome flatwound bass string
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
.032 - single string / E-Bass
Chrome Flatwound, polished
Smooth feel and warm, mellow tone. Wound strings using an outer flattened, "ribbon" wire which is then polished to an incredibly smooth finish. Chromes deliver a deep, rich low bottom end that make them "the" flat wound choice of Jazz, R&B, and Pop musicians.
- Chrome series
- Gauge: 032
- Long Scale
- Flat Wound
- Strength of the Strings: .032
- Material: Coated