Pro Mark R5BFG Rebound 5B Fire Grain
- Fire Grain model
- Material: Hickory
- Acorn Tip
- Length: 40.64 cm
- Diameter: 1.51 cm
- Wood is naturally hardened by flambéing, completely preserving the weight and balance
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Acorn
Promark's most durable Rebound 5B ever. FireGrain is a revolutionary heat-tempering process that transforms ordinary hickory drumsticks into precision tools with unprecedented durability. While keeping their original weight, balance, and attack, Promark FireGrain sticks allow drummers to hit harder and play longer, naturally. No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks, just natural hickory, hardened by flame. The Rebound 5B features a long, 3" taper optimizing finesse and agility.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Length: 16"
- Diameter: .595" (5B)
- FireGrain – a revolutionary heat-tempering process that transforms ordinary hickory drumsticks into precision tools with unprecedented durability.
- The reinvented Acorn tip provides a larger sweet-spot to increase responsiveness and articulation.
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry