Diameter: 0.325 in / 8.25mm
Handle Material: Oak
Head Material: Felt
Promark JH4 timpani mallets feature German felt parachute-style covering for the highest quality of sound. Japanese oak provides added weight without a larger diameter, which yields enhanced projection. The JH4 is a general-purpose mallet with balanced tone and articulation, making it an excellent default mallet.
- Designed by Jonathan Haas
- The JH4 timpani mallet has the weight to play loud, the softness to play soft, and the balance needed to control speed and accuracy of the mallets.
- Oak handle for added weight without added diameter
- Great choice for professionals and students
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry