Diameter: 0.29 in / 7.5mm
Length: 15-1/8 in / 38.43 cm
Handle Material: Rattan
Head Material: Cord
Promark DFP910 mallets feature flat, oval-shaped rubber cores. Each core is weighted specifically to maximize projection. The cores are synthetic yarn-wrapped, which allows the weight of the core to dictate the level of articulation. The DFP910 is the softest, with a warm, mellow tone.
- DFP910 mallets are soft, cord-wrapped mallets on Rattan shafts, ideal for the lower range on the instrument
- Length: 15 1/8" Head Size: 1.35 x 1.38"
- Mallets feature a soft cord head on a rattan shaft and is ideal for the vibraphone, color-coded according to hardness so players can make quick and easy mallet changes
- Hand-matched Rattan shafts for optimal comfort and durability
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry