Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Oval
- 7 A
- Fire Grain model
- Material: Hickory
- Oval, wooden tip
- Length: 39.05 cm
- Diameter: 1.30 cm
- Wood is naturally hardened by flaming, which keeps the original thomann weight and balance of the sticks
Promark's most durable Classic 7A ever. FireGrain is a revolutionary heat-tempering process that transforms ordinary hickory drumsticks into precision tools with unprecedented durability. While keeping their original weight, balance, and attack, Promark FireGrain sticks allow drummers to hit harder and play longer, naturally. No excess vibration, no space age gimmicks, just natural hickory, hardened by flame.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Length: 15 3/8"
- Diameter: .512"
- FireGrain – a revolutionary heat-tempering process that transforms ordinary hickory drumsticks into precision tools with unprecedented durability.
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry