Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Oval
Promark's Classic 5B model with ActiveGrip finish. ActiveGrip is Promark's patented heat activated grip coating that's engineered to get tackier as a players hands sweat and their body temperature rises. It applies thin like a traditional lacquer adding no additional diameter or weight to the stick. Unlike most grip alternatives on the market ActiveGrip doesn't tear up players hands or cause restrictions to range of movement or technique.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Length: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Diameter: .590" (1.50 cm)
- Weight in g: 49,0 g
- ActiveGrip - Heat activated grip coating that grips stronger the harder you play
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry
When the sticks warm up via body temperature while playing, ActiveGrip special coating is being activated allowing more grip and control without sticking or discolouring
Diameter: 0.590" | 1.5cm
Length: 16" | 40.64cm
Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick.
A LONG TAPER produces a Back-Heavy Feel with more Flex and Faster Response.
ASHORT TAPER provides More Power and Durability with a Front Heavy Feel.
A MEDIUM TAPER gives you the best Balance between the Butt and the Tip
- Material: HICKORY
- Surface coating: ActiveGrip - Heat activated grip coating
Tip shape and material have a big Impact on the sound a drum stick produces.
Within each tip shape, it is helpful to know that a
VERY LARGE SURFACE AREA will Create a Dark, Rich Sound,
VERY SMALL SURFACE AREA will Produce a Light Sound with Clear Definition.
- Type: WOOD
- Shape: OVAL